Know how hiring resume writing services in Delhi can become a stepping stone for your career growth. Read this article to understand why you need professional help for creating a top-quality resume.
There is much to do before you would land a dream job. Writing a powerful resume helps a great deal in your job search. Whether you are just starting a career or considering a job change, preparing for an interview and creating a perfect resume can be intimidating but equally necessary. In this extremely competitive age when multiple candidates are aiming for the same opportunities, a good resume will capture the attention of potential employers and help you beat the competition!
If you are looking for resume writing services in India, then you must note how beneficial these services can be for your success.
Recruiters and HR executives mainly depend on the information that candidates provide them. They are also busy professionals who have the task of scanning the resumes of numerous applicants. They spend roughly 10 seconds to shortlist a CV. So, the first impression they form about you is crucial. Having a professionally written CV is a must as it is the only way you can communicate with your potential employer. If you are someone who often searches for ‘resume writing services near me’ online, then you are on the right track, at a right place.
Getting resume services online and having your CV written by a specialist who knows how to document your skills and career history will increase the chances of your moving to the next stage in the recruitment process.
Usually in India, we hear people using the term resume and CV or Curriculum Vitae interchangeably. However, there is a sharp difference between the documents that are used by job applicants. The differences are based on the length, layout, and use of these two documents.
A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a detailed and lengthy document, covering up to three pages, mentioning about a candidate’s career. It is usually preferred by recruiters in countries like the UK. On the other hand, a resume is a concise & brief document that summarises the candidate’s skills, work experience, and professional achievements. One can customise a resume to target a specific role while a CV cannot be altered. Moreover, career details are given in a CV in chronological order whereas a resume highlights the top skills and experience to attract recruiter’s attention.
Presenting your credentials in a way that attracts the hiring managers brings you closer to your desired job; and, that is possible by hiring an expert who can draft the best resume for job application. Here are the vital signs that prove why you need a professional resume:
- You wish to make your resume stand out: Do you think your resume is getting lost amidst the bunch of job applications every time you apply for a job? Then, it’s time to think of getting CV writing services and having a professional create one for you.
- Writing a resume needs time & efforts: Drafting a resume and editing it yourself is not easy for many. Besides, if you one among those who are unable to find time to write a resume, or need to attend a job interview immediately, then getting professional help is the solution.
- You are clueless about what to include: A professional resume will explain exactly what a recruiter wants to know about you, in a precise way. Also, it will have the right keywords, which will be compatible with the Application Tracking System (ATS) used nowadays.
- Need to create a resume as per the latest trends: Professional CV writers have excellent knowledge and understanding of the current trends in the job market. They will know the important skills and achievements you need to emphasise in your resume.
So, before you take the next step in your career, get resume writing services in Noida, Gurgaon, or Delhi and know the tips to improve your resume.
ALSO READ- What India’s Future Holds Post-Coronavirus
In India, many companies insist on seeing a cover letter when candidates apply for a job interview. A cover letter is a letter that mentions why you are interested in the job and highlights your credentials. While you are busy looking for free resume writing services in your city, it is also important that you spare some time to create a perfect cover letter.
Here are some tips to write a cover letter that will help you get shortlisted for the job you desire:
- Firstly, it is crucial to customise a cover letter as per the specific position and company where you looking for a job. Recruiters are quick to notice if it is a generic cover letter.
- Give a proper introduction about yourself and specify the key skills that make you suitable for the job. That also includes explaining where you found the job advertisement.
- Talk about your professional accomplishments, highlighting the ones that are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Make sure it is not too lengthy. Try keeping it within one page as recruiters prefer.
- Also, typing or grammatical errors are some things to avoid.
- Do not give information that may not be required, like salary expectations.
- Remember to mention your name and contact details in the cover letter.
- Finally, conclude by giving a positive message to express your interest in the job.
Create an impressive resume for your next interview. Get professional resume writing services in Gurgaon, Noida, & Delhi to get a well-structured resume that will help you get noticed in the crowd!