Content Marketing strategy revolves around the creation, publication, and distribution of content to a target audience to bring new traffic, new customers to one’s business.
Top 20 Content Marketing strategies in 2020 and its importance
The top 20 content marketing strategies for 2020 are as follows:
- Carry Out A Content Audit: To create an appropriate strategy for content marketing, you need an audit to determine your current performance. While doing so, keep in mind the following things:
- Top performing content
- Low performing content
- Content publishing frequency
- Ranking keywords
- Set Content Marketing Goals: Without goals, your marketing activities lose focus and it becomes difficult to measure success or failure. Businesses use content marketing goals to achieve the following goals:
- Brand awareness
- Lead acquisition
- Lead nurturing
- Customer acquisition
- Carry Out Audience Research: The content should contain the prevalent trends and requirements according to the audience. For that, proper research should be conducted to match the requirements. One technique to know about the same is keyword research.
- Determine The Type Of Content To Publish: A point in case is visual content, which has been especially popular. Unsurprisingly, some prospects now prefer visual content to the written content. It is one of the top content marketing trends in 2020. Apart from written content, other formats include:
- Create A Content Calendar: With a content calendar, you can plan your content publishing at your preferred frequency. It is one of the best content marketing strategies in 2020. Some details to be included in the content calendar are as follows:
- Team members responsible for content
- Stage of the sales funnel
- Content format
- Due dates for content’s first draft
- Publishing date
- Promotion channels
ALSO READ:- COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Vaccine FAQs: All Your Questions Answered In 3 Minutes
- Have A Plan For Content Promotion: It is one of the best content marketing strategies to try in 2020.Some platforms to promote your content include:
- Guest Posts
- Social media
- Search engines
- Measuring Your Content Marketing Success And ROI (Return Of Investment): To get any result from content marketing, you have to execute a campaign. After taking an action, you also need to track your campaign’s performance.
- Consistently Run A/B Tests: A/B split testing helps you to in the conversion on a high frequency. And, even a single additional percentage point increment in your conversion rate can be significant.
- Learn From Topic Training Modules: Content marketing is a lot easier these days, considering all the statistics, data and content can be accessed for free. You can pick up the brains of experts from different industries to create top-notch content.
- Use Native Ads, But Don’t Be Deceptive: Native advertising is a form of online marketing in which the “ad” content matches the platform on which it’s published. Native ads can offer value as something more than just a promotional piece.
ALSO READ:- Aatmanirbhar Bharat – All You Need To Know About ‘Self Reliant India’
- Conduct Competitor Analysis And Work With The Data: Keep in touch with the competitor strategies and techniques to outsmart them. You have to attract customers to your website by keeping in touch with them too.
- Get On The Local Platform: Content marketing is not just only for the international audience, but for the local customers too. 97.6% of customers use online to search for local products and services.
- Create Powerful Headlines: The best way to create magnetic headlines is by using emotional words. Doing so will supercharge your content. The headlines should be eye catchy and relatable.
- Data-Driven Content Marketing: It is one of the top 10 content marketing trends to watch for in 2020. Data-driven content strategy can help in two following ways: Post-distribution content effectiveness metrics and Data that inform content creation itself.
- Give Your Audience A ‘Behind-The-Scene’ Experience: If you want to attract a loyal audience and boost traffic, pre-sell your content and product.
ALSO READ:- Babendude Launches Affordable Face Masks & Shields To Ensure Protection Against COVID-19 Virus
- Curate Content Like A Pro: Curation used to be something you saw at museums. Now, it’s an indispensable part of content marketing. You don’t always have to create fresh content from the beginning.
- Build Engagement On Your Own Space: Instead of working hard to get thousands of social media fans, work hard to bring them to your blog. Pay more attention to your email list and nurture your subscribers.
- More Use Of Video Content And Podcast: Video content is the most traffic catching and most effective weapon for content marketing. Podcasts are convenient as well as an informative tool for the customers. It is preferred by atop content development company in Delhi as well as by the best website for content writing in India.
- Follow The Criteria For A Perfect Strategy:
- Publish and promote
ALSO READ:- Will Coronavirus Lead To Recession? How To Be Recession Ready? Here’s the answer
20. Content Marketing Helps In The Digital Marketing Strategy: Many organizations have a lot of campaigns in digital marketing strategy such as email marketing, content marketing, etc. All of these tools help the business to grow rapidly in the digital world.
Conclusion: Content marketing is evolving at a rapid pace. It helps you boost visibility, but it can also help you build stronger relationships with your leads and customers. 2020 is going to be an exciting year for content marketers in the world of content marketing.
Let us know your requirements !!!
D614G | New Coronavirus Strain, More Infectious COVID Mutation – 8 Things To Know