The largest city in the state of Gujarat, Ahmedabad has been decked up to the hilt to host US President ‘Donald Trump’, First Lady of the US ‘Melania Trump’, daughter ‘Ivanka’, son-in-law ‘Jared Kushner’ along with high-level delegation as they will be on an official two-day visit to India on February 24 and 25.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will personally receive them at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad on February 24. It is a 3 legs visit with the first stopover in Ahmedabad, Agra and final leg is in the capital city New Delhi. The entire tour is going to last 36 hours.
- In Ahmedabad, US President Donald Trump and his delegation are going to witness the “Namaste Trump” event with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The event is reportedly to be at the newly built Motera Cricket Stadium in the city.
- A 22km long road show has been planned on the Ahmedabad streets for the US President and his delegation.
- The roadshow will stop for sometime at the Sabarmati Ashram where they will pay tribute to the Father of the Nation ‘Mahatma Gandhi’.
- Then, US President and First Lady of the US ‘Melania Trump’ will tour the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra.
- In Delhi, Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will be received at the Rashtrapati Bhawan by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind and his wife Savita Kovind.
- After that the US President accompanied by Melania Trump will go to Rajghat to pay homage at the Samadhi of Mahatma Gandhi
- Trump will also be gifted a spinning wheel, books on the life and times of Gandhi and a portrait sketch of Mahatma Gandhi.
- In Delhi, President Trump and Melania Trump will reach at the Hyderabad House for a photo op and thereafter a restricted dialogue followed by delegation-level talks between Trump and Modi. Meanwhile, First Lady Melania will visit a Delhi school to witness the education system in Delhi.
- The Trumps are expected to wrap up their tour with a CEO roundtable by meeting the top businesspersons of India at the US Embassy in India.
- Then the Entire Delegation from the US will depart from New Delhi in an Air Force One plane, the official plane of the US President.